Recent

6/recent/ticker-posts

HTML (4)

HTML (4)


Image result for computers


VIDEO






HEADING IN HTML
Html has six level of heading
Code: <h> text </h> 

All six headings ↓↓↓↓↓

  1.  <h1> Text </h1>
  2.  <h2> Text </h2>
  3.  <h3> Text </h3>
  4.  <h4> Text </h4>
  5.  <h5> Text </h5>
  6.  <h6> Text </h6>
Caution: Do not skip the Heading 
EG: <h1> text </h1>
        <h3> text </h3>

EXAMPLE ↓↓↓↓↓↓                                  

<html>
<head>
<title> my page </title>
</head>
<body>
<h1> Text </h1>
 <h2> Text </h2>
 <h3> Text </h3>
 <h4> Text </h4>
 <h5> Text </h5>
 <h6> Text </h6>
</body>
</html>










PARAGRAPH Tag

Tag : <p>

Eg ↓↓↓

<html>
<head>
<title> My page </title>
</head>
<body>
<p> this is my page </p>
</body>
</html>

BREAKING LINES

Tag: <Br>

Eg: ↓↓↓↓

<html>
<head>
<title> My page </title>
</head>
<body>
<p> this is my page. <br>my page is the best page of the world </p>
</body>
</html>






















Post a Comment

0 Comments